Friday, July 2, 2010

Random thoughts for Friday

Random things I have learned about myself recently ...
  • I have multiple personalities. Depending on who I am with different ones come out, Crazy fun loving dance party Jess, Profound eclectic non-mainstream Jess, Sport lovin down to earth every guys best friend Jess, and then there is Granola eating jam band loving outdoor concert junkie Jess.
  • I find words I like and over use them immensely  (<--- that is one of them)... others are - viariously, eclectic, ensues, and so many more.
  • Sometimes I make up my own words or use the right words in the wrong places.
  • I kinda love the fact that my watch is bigger than most guys.
  • I am a very confusing person ... tru dat
  • I still haven't figured out the fine line between want and need (someday... maybe).
  • I know I don't want to get married tomorrow or even next year... but someday.
  • I believe in the power of communication; verbal, written, painted, moments captured by camera and expressed with the body.
  • The inner ponderings of my mind sound much better in my head than when I write them down.
  • I am proud to be an American and proud to be a citizen of this amazing country.

No comments:

Post a Comment