Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I want right now ....

I am wanting a lot of things right now and I am just not willing to spend the money. So... talking about them might seem like I have them already... right??!!???

Ever since I saw these lovelies on Sabrina's blog I have been yearning for them!!!

I am a reader.. forever and ever. I love books! I love the smell, the feeling of splitting the binding! I love it all. For this reason, I buy lots of books. I have boxes and boxes in my basement (which I have all plans of going through and donating the ones I will never read again). Truly... do I need all these books? No, all I would need would be a Kindle and it would be one lovely piece of technology that I could take with me everywhere. I have been yearning for Kindle since they came out and I keep thinking they will go down in price, PLEASE go down in price!!

Today I got an email from Amazon that the Kindle is now only $189. Now I really really want one!!!

There is only one issue, ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of having a room in my house full of books. In my head it is lined with shelves and is my own personal library. I have often imagined laying in a big comfy chair reading as a guest walks in and grabs a book from the shelf and askes about it. Of course since this is my imagination, I vividly remember all the details I encourage them read it because it is so great.
In reality, the Kindle is a much more thesable option and over time it could save me money, yet for now I just get to want ...


I could go on and on and on ... but for today I don't want to sound greedy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment