Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sleeper

I am a sleeper.

And not in the sense of sneak in at the last minute, no one expects you to do well, Cinderella team kind of sleeper.

The I should be in bed by ten in order to feel like I got any rest kind of sleeper.
The I often sleep until 10 or 11 on Saturday and Sunday's kind of sleeper ... this is especially true when the first stipulation isn't met!!

When I don't get enough sleep I look much a meth-head strung out for days. I have huge black circles surrounding my eyes that no amount of makeup seems to help. I tend to snooze my alarm until the apsolute last minute and not even think twice about my raggedy apearance.

Why am I sharing these raunchy details you ask???  Well the past, ehhhh, 'few' weeks I have been not in my bed by the appropriate time. I have been up until 10:30, 11, and 12 (gasp!!) on way too work nights and I have no one to blame but myself.

Today, I took a stroll to the rest room and did a double take when I witnessed my disheveled appearance.  Yikes!!

Tonight ... in bed early! That's an order!!

Did I mention that when I don't get enough sleep, I tend to eat the worst foods, skip the gym more, and drink 3 times as much soda as normal?? Yeah this girl needs some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment