Friday, June 25, 2010

But Daddy I want a Golden Goose!

I want it now!

I have always been one of those people who do things at the moment that thought comes to their mind. By that I mean, when I was 19 one night a friend and I decided we each wanted a tattoo. We called all the tattoo parlors in town to see if anyone could get us in that night. Of course, they couldn't but one could get us in tomorrow.

26 year old me: What was I thinking; if all the other ones are booked and this guy is available ... he probably isn't the best. Heck, he probably isn't even that good.
19 year old me: I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T (yes I same the song as I wrote that), this is going to make me truly independent.

Moral of the story... I have three  little stars tattooed on my body. Although, since I still feared my parents ,it is hidden, hidden so well that you can't even see them if I am in a bikini. So they are my little secret (or at least until I posted it on the internet). Oh and they don't look that great. He wasn't very good :(

I regress ...

Today my 'I want it now' moment: There is a new health food store in town!!! Well in the town across the river, but I almost screamed when I heard. Please note I live in a decent size community with great natural food sections in our grocery stores and one health food store which has been around since the 60's-70's (they were pioneers!!). But no Whole Foods, No Trader Joes :( So a new store makes me soooo excited.

I want to go, I want to go now!!

But ... I promised myself no 'extra' buying until my big spending thing (more details on that later) is completed.

But ... Is it really 'extra' if it is food??

Oh but think of the yummy goodness! What if they have Siggi's ?? Or any of the other amazing items my stores don't carry??? Imagine the possibilities ..... (I  daze off into my day dream of amazing natural treats!)

That is it!! I am allowed one item!

 One purchase!!

One piece of deliciousness!!

 I am going today, well tonight after Body Pump!
Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment