Friday, April 2, 2010

Speedy Little Friday

I have been having a very busy Friday but I wanted to give you a quick update! So this is a Speedy Little Friday post!

As you can see from my posts this week, I have been off my game. I did get in a run yesterday and it inspired my next post (hopefully posting tomorrow) about Training Pace. I am working on the post and it has required a little research but I am so excited about the information I found!

Lunch today was Weight Watchers Weigh In and with all my naughty eating, drinking, and missed runs I wasn't expecting much. I was overly surprised... down 3.4.

Starting Weight:182
Current Weight: 153.6
Total Lost: -28.4
This week lost: - 3.4

I am happy to share that but I know I need to be extra good this week to maintain that!

Happy Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment