Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Confessions!

Here we go! I am confessing. I am putting it in print for all the world to see. I have gained the last three weeks. There, I said it. I think I have been pretending it was going to just go away... but... this morning it dawned on my, this is a Blog about me, my life, my successes, and most of all my struggles.

The Nitty-Gritty
On April 2nd I weighed in at my lowest weight in years 153.6. That was huge for me!! A major milestone!!! I was less than 10 pounds from my goal weight.
April 9th -- 154.8 (maybe I am retaining some water).
April 16th - 156.4 (this was the week of my Grandma's funeral and I already owned up to my eating that week).
April 23rd - 157.2 (after a week in Laughlin... I gained again!)

That is how the scale told the story but looking at my calender ... once again not so pretty.
I have a desk calender and each day I work out I get a sparkly little star. March was full of lots of fun stars. April... not so good.
April 4th -April 10th = 2 stars
April 11th - April 17th = 1 star
April 18th - 24th = 0 stars
I was earning 3-5 stars a week in March.

The plan.
My goal this week is: To get 4 Stars!
Next Week: 4 Stars!

That's my plan and I am keeping to it.

Any ideas on how I can get myself back on track?? Email Me or leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment