Saturday, April 10, 2010

Battle Studies

Thursday Kellie, my brother Josh, and I went to the John Mayer Battle Studies concert at the FargoDome. It was a good time. We weren't expecting too much since we prefer to see our favorites at outdoor venues.

He didn’t disappoint! The guitar solos were amazing and Steve Jordan’s drum solo was out of this world.

Before the show:

We ran into Tara (below with me) and Jen at Labby’s before the show.

059

Caught my brother in his favorite past time, texting!

060

Kellie and I

062

Kellie, Tara, Jen, and I right outside the FargoDome.

064

Michael Franti and Spearhead opened and I have officially decided their album is going to be my summer listening. I only knew a few songs before hand but I am a fan.

066  

Then on to some John Mayer

087

078 084

090

091

098

102

After the show, Kellie and I stopped at the HoDo for a couple drinks.

104

106

I have been trying to be good about keeping up on my Blog subscriptions and I have found some really great posts this week. I am working on a post regarding my thoughts on a few things. Hopefully getting that out tomorrow. Happy Saturday! I am slinging drinks at the bar tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment