Sunday, April 11, 2010

And when you least expect it, Life Happens

It has been a long weekend, but I am ready to talk about it. On Friday, my Grandmother passed away.  She lived a long life and a wonderful one.

1064340-clouse-rose-young

Rose Clouse

Her beautiful obituary.

With everything going on this weekend, I have haven’t ran at all. I am pretty sure I won’t get a workout in till Wednesday and I leave next Sunday for Laughlin. I am ok with it. Life Happens!

I have been eating like crazy. I had a Panchero burrito today and Easter candy. There was lots of things going in this mouth yesterday and Friday. I have realized I am comfort eating. An old habit that is dying hard. I am able to look the other way this week and stat working on that again Wednesday. Life Happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment