Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bucket List

This isn't really weight loss related but ... a few years ago I started a bucket list. I keep it updated and make it a point to accomplish at least on thing from the list this year. I have been watching The Buried Life and was thinking I should share my list with you.

NOTE: Things with dates after them have been completed.


Jess's Bucket List
- Do the Polar Plunge
- Run a 5k (5/8/08)
- Visit disneyland/world
- Skydive
- See Europe
- See Jack Johnson live (6/21/08)

- See Dave Matthews Live (7/26/09)
- Go to Ellis Island (8/22/09)
- Have a child
- Buy a House
- See a play on Broadway (8/24/09)
- Run a Half Marathon
- Parasail (1/7/2010)
- Get Married
- Read the entire bible

- Get to my goal weight
- Make a family cookbook
- Visit all 50 states
- Go backpacking

What do you want to do before you die... or grow up... or turn 30, or 40 ???

No comments:

Post a Comment